Transferring Expressions to the Search and Replace Dialogue box
Once you have a pair of expressions worked out or saved in a text file window you can use just the Copy key (f7) to transfer both to the dialogue box.
You can save these expressions from the Search or Replace dialog boxes by Ctrl-C to copy to the clipboard then Ctrl-Shift-V to paste into the StrongRD text window,
- Mark the Search string.
- Open the Search and Replace dialogue box (Shift F4).
- Press F7 to copy the marked block into the Search expression line.
- Mark the replace string. This will cause the Search and Replace box to close.
- Press Shift F4 again, then again to step back to the last string (or you could use the menu icon to the right).
- Click in the Replace line (or TAB or Down arrow key) and
- Press F7 to copy the Replace expression into the Replace box.
- Click on the Engine icon to select Advanced
- Click on Go.
Was this page helpful? Please email me and/or rate this page:
Other relevant pages
Top of page
Document URI: http://stronged.torrens.org/man/search/sandr_strings.html
Page first published: Friday the 12th of January, 2018
Last modified:Wed, 06 Mar 2019 19:14:37 GMT
© 2018 - 2019 Richard Torrens.