IconBar Global Choices - Display
- Hide mousepointer when editing
- Flash caret so it's easier to locate
- Force caret inside view when scrolling
- Use alternative colour scheme
The standard olour scheme uses, for most modes, black text on a white background. The alternative colour scheme reverses these - so white text on a black background. Modes can, however, define their own colours.
- Use ViewFinder for bitmap fonts
- Automatically open LoW on start up
- Show open views at top of LoW
- Use an auto-scroll delay of N centiseconds
- Turn off match highlight after
- Mouse highlight in LoF, LoW, Throwback
Top of page
Was this page helpful? Please email me and/or rate this page:
If you want a reply make sure any email address @torrens.org will not get spam-binned!
Document URI: http://stronged.torrens.org/man/intro/choices03.html
Page first published 14th of March, 2019
Last modified:Fri, 22 Mar 2019 16:44:20 GMT
© 2019 - 2021 Richard Torrens.