!Makro oddity

I use Makro a lot so it is run at Boot. But therein is a weird problem.

I have a directory $.!BootRun which contains all the extras to be run.

But Makro always complains "Unknown or missing variable (code397)"

The directory !BootRun contains a !Boot file which includes the two lines
do Repeat Filer_Boot $.!BootRun -Applications
do Repeat Filer_Run $.!BootRun -Applications

It is the Filer_Run command which causes the problem!

This is on a Titanium running 5.28 (19-Oct-20) and otherwise Makro behaves
properly.

--
Richard Torrens.