Re: Longest line logic in 4.70a13

On 4 Sep 2021, at 13:19, Sprow <webpages@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In article <mpro.qywm2i0042yus0b20.pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
  David Pitt <pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sprow, on 3 Sep, wrote:

[snip - extend an 80 character line to 160]

Now select "Longest line" from the Wrapwidth menu, result is wrap of 128,
but I was expecting 160. Is there some upper limit clamping it at 128?

The 128 max setting is in Mode Choices, which is not seen when using the
menu option.

Ah ha - thanks for that David. I've bumped it up to 999 and now using the
Wrapwidth menu gives me 160 on my earlier test, perfect,
Sprow.

Thanks all.  This has bothered me for years too
--
John Ballance C.Eng MIET 07976 295923