Re: documentation error for search directory

In message <0b86541459.John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          John Rickman <rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Both the StrongED online manual and the torrens.org manual give the key
> combination of ctrl-shift-F11 for "search directory".
> On my copy of StrongED this combination does nothing.
> Whereas ctrl-F11 works.

Thanks John. Looks like a typo slipped into the documentation.

As it happens I'm currently working on DigDirSED (the add-on that
provides directory search) mainly to overcome it's biggest drawback of
not detokenising BASIC files.

It's working but it's slow, 35 seconds for searching a bunch of BASIC
files compared to 2.5 seconds for the same files when converted to text.
Need to see if there's a faster way to do this in Lua, or switch over to
something like BasTxt.

StrongED Developer
http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/