Re: Key Shortcut?

On 13 Sep 2020 as I do recall,
          Richard Torrens (lists) wrote:

[snip]

> RISC OS standard keys are C-C to copy to the clipboard, C-V to paste.
>
> Buy StrongED was written before the global clipboard, so C-C copied a
> marked block within StrongED, C-V moves it.

Given the co-operative multitasking natue of RISC OS, it's actually
extremely useful to be able to copy/move/delete text locally without
corrupting the contents of the global clipboard as held by a different
application...

Cutting/pasting objects *between* applications is rightly in my view a
secondary function that you don't perform nearly so often.

--
Harriet Bazley                     ==  Loyaulte me lie ==

USER ERROR: replace user and press any key to continue.