Re: Auto Save

On 11 Sep 2020 as I do recall,
          Dave  wrote:

[snip]

> Personally I think it is a mess and will be getting out my barge pole
> immediately...  :-(

It's designed to be invisible to the user - you only ever see autosaved
files if StrongED and/or the entire computer crashes.

Admittedly the feature is different from the 'Auto save every x minutes'
option provided by the likes of Impression, which will overwrite the
file on disc with or without confirmation from the user, so perhaps
'Auto save' is not the best name for it....

--
Harriet Bazley                     ==  Loyaulte me lie ==

Some men are discovered; others are found out.