Auto Save

In article <301936ae58.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 10 Sep 2020  Dave <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Asking on Her behalf again.  :-)

> > Does StrongED (4.70a13) have an Auto Save facility?

> > By that I mean, she's clanking away on the keyboard writing text and
> > every (Set time) StrongED makes an auto save of the document (So far).

> Yes. Go to icon bar choices, click on Edit where you'll find the ability
> to set auto-save and how often.

> Best wishes,

> Peter.

Hi Peter,
Thanks for that prompt.
However it doesn't work.  :-(

Set the time for (say) 1 minute.

Start a text document and write "Hello world", Save it into directory
"APlace".

Carry on typing for many minutes then open the text document that's in Dir
"APlace".

It hasn't changed, it still only has "Hello world"?

If it *is* doing an Auto-save, where it it putting the saved?

Thanks
Dave

I also tried for 2 minutes, no difference.

D.

--

Dave Triffid