Fonts question

Mmnnn!
There's one thing about this discussion that has me puzzled.

I have no problem Printing out of StrongED, but I'm not sure why printing
out of Pluto is being used as a comparison...

Printing out of Pluto is quite pathetic, no matter what fonts are set
within Pluto, it always prints to paper using the "Printers Font" which is
absolutely not any font I have configured in Pluto.

So what is the comparison?

Dave

There is no other option than to print in the "Printers Font".

D.

--

Dave Triffid