Re: Fonts question

In article <c2d2518c58.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>,
   Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Does this difference in print quality also show up when you print
> to a PDF? If so, could you please send me a couple of PDFs so that
> I can see the results for myself.

I was surprised you asked that. I have to admit I thought you had to
set up none trivial software to do that. I've certainly never been
anywhere near it. It will take me a while to look into that.

> As a test I printed to PDF from both Pluto and StrongED and the
> results look very similar to me, no real difference in print
> quality.

I'm not surprised. I seem to have problems that last for months if
not years that others don't get at all. As an example, I've spoken
before about the problem I have with SE Misc-Print and getting 'print
text' and 'print block' wrong is still there. It's the same on my
wife's machine and yet you can't reproduce it and it happens here all
the time. Tempted to do a video. :-)

Bob.

--
Bob Latham