Re: Fonts question

Oh my brain hurts, and that is literally...
I've been following this thread and wish I hadn't...

All too complicated... Mode configs and global configs... Wet my finger
and see which way the wind is blowing...

;-)    <<<<<<

However, because Fay uses StrongED I have to fiddle with its configs now
and again (Nightmare for me).

Anyway...

Global choices, Printing is set to "Graphics"

Mode choices, Font is set to use Outline and "Homerton medium" 12 point.

She gets Homerton medium on screen and gets Homerton medium on the paper
if/when printed.

Dave

--

Dave Triffid