Re: Fonts question

In article <f49ec78958.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>,
   Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In message <5889b51ebcbob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Bob Latham <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Am I correct that the font used to print is always the same os
> > that used for the screen? Pluto seems to be able to make them
> > different.

> The font used for printing is the outline font configured for the
> mode the text is displayed in. If that font can't be found then
> Corpus.Bold will be used. Note that it's not necessary for the mode
> to use an outline font for screen display.

> Try setting the outline font in Mode Choices -> Font to
> Corpus.Medium and see if the print-out looks better.

> Cheers,
> Fred.

It has been set to outline Corprus.Medium for some time and I don't
like it at all on paper. On screen it looks quite thin and small but
tolerable, on paper it is blocky and really thick black.

To my eyes Pluto prints much nicer from the same font, I just don't
understand why. I must be doing something wrong but I've no idea
what.

Thanks for the help.

Bob.

--