Re: {Spam?} Re: Fonts question

In article <5889bb6855webpages@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Sprow <webpages@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In article <5889b51ebcbob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    Bob Latham <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Am I correct that the font used to print is always the same os
> > that used for the screen? Pluto seems to be able to make them
> > different.

> Pluto's fonts are in Preferences -> Fonts...

I've just had a really good look around StrongED menus both icon bar
and windows and I can find nothing called Preferences anywhere. The
only font choices I can find are in Mode Choices - Font.

> It can indeed display in one font, but print in another,

I have never found a way to change the printed font in StrongED
though I have in Pluto. So how do you do it?

Thanks for the help.

Bob.

--
Bob Latham