Re: Preview Makro 2.00

In article <78d8f57f58.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>,
   Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> A further update is now available which has two menu entries added to
> the main menu that allow a macro to be moved up/down. This should be
> fine for moving the odd macro, but not for a major re-organisation
> (that's best done by editing the macro set file directly).

Not, I think, something I will use - but I'm well used to editing sets.

> Also included is a simple StrongED mode to edit Makro set files. To
> install the mode simply drag the !StrongED in the archive over your copy
> of StrongED.

Now this sounds useful. I use 4.70a13 (11-Oct-2018) and have modes in
!StrEdCfg, so I put the relevant bit there and did a Rescan dir -> Modes.
This did not pick up the extra mode. I had to reset.

The insert icon does what you say, but I don't find it useful. I think the
mode should number lines so odds are names, evens are Makros. And yes,
that can be done in Mode -> Choices. Then the extra icon could insert two
lines wherever the caret is.

What do others want?

> The mode provides basic syntax highlighting and a single toolbar icon.
> The toolbar icon will insert (on Select click) a newline after every 2
> lines thus separating macro definitions. A click with Adjust removes the
> extra newlines.

Incidentally deleting a set which is loaded and then trying to reload it
kills Makro. Not sure who would do that anyway!

--
Richard Torrens.