Re: Preview Makro 2.00

In article <72e4c07858.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>,
   Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear All,

> A preview of Makro v2.00 is now available. It is very close to the
> release version with only a few minor things left to do.
> http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/archives/misc/makro.zip

> Before going into what's changed, a thank you to David Thomas who was
> very surprised that Makro was still being used when I contacted him to
> ask his permission to release of an updated version of Makro.

> David has kindly given me his permission to release my updated version
> of Makro, and for the licence to be changed to BSD-3.

Been using it! Excellent. The only suggestion I can make is to add the
ability to change to a different directory of Sets, but not a major need.

Incidentally Makro solves the problem of saving commonly used Search and
Replace pairs. |i in a Makro inserts a tab, so both expressions can be
stored as one line and a single Ctrl press on the Marko does the job.

--
Richard Torrens.