Re: StrongHTML mode - HTML5 update to named characters StrongHelp page

On 30 May 2020 as I do recall,
          Ewen Pring  wrote:

> It can be found at the bottom of this page:
> https://timebus.co.uk/riscos/stronged/modes/

Might cause some problems, as you've provided it in the form of a !Root
file within a normal directory, and copying this on top of an existing
StrongHelp image file (which is the apparent intention of supplying it
inside a skeleton !StrED_cfg) is likely to confuse the Filer.   It might
be better to put an actual replacement StrongHelp manual inside your
skeleton, or else supply just the !Root page?

> The only thing is, sorry about the amount of screen space it takes up! It
> could be split into sub-pages to reduce the size but that is beyond my
> knowledge, perhaps someone else might want to have a go.

I'll have a go at fiddling with it and send you a copy to take a look
at.

--
Harriet Bazley                     ==  Loyaulte me lie ==

An atheist is a man with no invisible means of support.