Re: StrongED stuck in loop

On 08 May in article <f4e8626d58.gavin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Gavin Wraith <gavin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If you download  http://www.xat.nl/riscos/sw/confix/api.zip you find
> in the zip file a PDF and a BASIC file "Examples".
> I have been unable to SHIFT load "Examples" into StrongED without
> infinite looping. I have tried versions 4.70a13, 4.70a12 and
> 4.69f9. There is clearly something fundamentally wrong here.
> The BASIC file only contains FN/PROC definitions. I put in a
> line "END" at the beginning, but still no cigar.

No idea what is wrong ... but just downloaded it here and Examples
Shift-loads fine into 4.70a13 as expected, straight out of the zip.

What are you using to open the zip?
I am using SparkFS v1.45 on RO5.27 (07 Mar 2020).

Martin

--
Martin Avison      using a TiMachine running RISC OS 5
                   and the Pluto mail and newsreader