Re: Error at start with latest test version

In message <CAP4zTAJUKMemTrErGaBCirVaoNkAttjaFC+vxuc4pt=UcWxK0A@mail.gmail
.com>
          Michael Kübel <michael.kuebel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear David,

> thank you, that worked out. I guess !StrongED read that my Keyboard setting
> is German, so it switched to
> German language resources. Or could I force !StrongED somehow to use
> english menu etc. and still
> use German keyboard layout ?

The "language" setting does multiple things, keyboard layout, currency
display, message language etc. It gets worse with French - European
French, Canadian French ...

It's a mess, and I'll leave it to Fred to see whether there is a way round
it.

> Another question, how can I make Wrapwidth to Automatic as a Standard ?...I
> can't find any option in the choices.

This one annoys me too. With a document open, click the tick symbol to
open mode choices, and you can change it there, but only for that mode.

I'm working my way through the modes as I encounter them and changing it.

--
Alan Adams, from Northamptonshire
alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx