Re: Snippets - !Makro

In article <650eaa6358.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>, Fred Graute

> This is fixed in the latest release.
> http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/archives/misc/makro2.zip

> Other changes are:

>  - Main menu re-arranged, Edit window is no longer on a submenu.
>    It's a proper dialogue box now, required for the change below.

>  - Edit window opens when a file is dragged to a macro button, with
>    Name field set to leafname of file dragged.

>  - Newlines in files dragged are converted to '|M' so more than 1
>    line can be assigned to a makro.

>  - Turn null events off when Ctrl option is off.

Sorry Fred - I think there could be a problem.

If I do following...

Load Makro2 (V0.03). TestSet appears in top window section

* <Menu> over any row - click 'Clear set'
* <Menu> over top row - click 'Edit macro'
* Type name. Add String (eg.<sys$date>)
* Click Store
* <Menu> over top row and slide over Save set
* Type a name and error...

Makro2: Bad call of 'PROCActionButton_GetText': MiscOp method,
0x81, not recognised  occurs

Richard