Re: Snippets - !Makro

In article <763e2f6058.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>,
   Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Though experiment suggests it might complicate editing in StrongED. How
> > about
> >   odd line:  BBGGRR <tab> name
> >   even line: macro

> If that really is a problem then I'd consider creating a mode for it
> with some functions to convert from single line to multiple lines on

No, it's more a question of what I'm used to doing, and what's easy
programming! The 3 fields (text colour   Name   Makro) are effectively columns
and editing columns of text is not one of StrongED's strengths, so for that i
use PipeDream. But StrongED is nicer to use!

One small point: the Bump icons don't reverse operation if the Adjust
mouse button is used.

--
Richard Torrens.