Re: Snippets - !Makro

In article <00ba705c58.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>,
   Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've done a quick conversion of Makro to a Toolbox application (using
> AppBasic). It's mostly identical function-wise to the original but
> fixes a few problems. Saving choices and sorting sets is currently not
> implemented, and I've not fixed the HTML-1 set.

> In Makro2 (as I've called it for now)

Been using for a few days: brilliant.

But one point: I do not like centred lists. Can we left justify?

In reading a list I (and I think most) like to look down the list for the
item. Not having items left aligned cause the eye to skip around more and
does not improve reading!

Others may disagree: discuss at leisure!

--
Richard Torrens.