Re: Snippets - !Makro

In article <00ba705c58.fjgraute@xxxxxxxx>,
   Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've done a quick conversion of Makro to a Toolbox application (using
> AppBasic). It's mostly identical function-wise to the original but
> fixes a few problems. Saving choices and sorting sets is currently not
> implemented, and I've not fixed the HTML-1 set.

On a quick look it seems excellent.

> Not sure how David Thomas would feel about such a rewrite. Richard, any
> thoughts on this given that he passed the source to you?

Dave is still in the Risc OS scene http://www.davespace.co.uk/
there is an email addres there - dave@etc

He lost interest in the program and passed an uncrunched version it over
to me. I think he would be pleased that his idea has been taken further.

--
Richard Torrens.