Re: Snippets - !Makro

On 2020-04-01 12:27, Richard Torrens (lists) wrote:
I have written up !Makro - basically editing and re-writing Dave Thomas
Help file.

http://stronged.torrens.org/man/features/makro.html

I only took a cursory look at this since I was bored and curious, but not
planning to use it.  I noticed minor errors:

"Cancel button
This, when Adjust clicked, will ... Alternatively when Adjust clicked it..."

- presumably the first is a Select click action?

"For example, <33> generates ! and <6_7E> generates ~."

 - I think you meant base 16, not 6, for the latter.

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own