Re: Snippets - !Makro

In article <585a6491cfchris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In article <585a5945a0Lists@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    Richard Torrens (lists) <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > However the Template - main was expanded to show 64 slabs. This
> > template needs altering back to 32.

> That is easily done.

As I expected - to someone used to doing such!

> I have tried running v. 1.59 and it seems to give some very odd
> results at times when you try inserting something in to text or a
> document.

I have never found any odd results. Can you elaborate?

> I might have a look at it later. At least it is in uncrunched Basic.

Indeed. Dave T left it uncrunched when he left it with me. Earlier
versions (if you can find them) are crunched.

What I have just done is increase te MENUSETS (aka macro set) to 64.

--
Richard Torrens.