Re: duff link to functions in manual -- search engine

Richard Torrens (lists) wrote on 16 Mar:
> Which search engine should I use?

Do you know Freefind?  I use it happily on some of my sites, for years.

> Do you want a switch for whole site (including email archives) or just
> stronged.torrens.org/man/ ?

You can configure Freefind to give priority to certain results, yet show
others further down the results page.  Might also be helpful to configure
it to show a date for each result, especially for marking old items in
archives.

--
Jim Nagel                                www.archivemag.co.uk