Re: Why does StrongED open CSVfiles

In message <5841312a77Lists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          "Richard Torrens (lists)" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In article <2e081f4158.Alan.Adams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    Alan Adams <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Set Alias$@RunType_DFE Run <Fireworkz$Dir>.!Run -import %%*0

>> Using that here says "no data in file". Drag and drop calls up the
>> Template choice menu, which i suspect is why it won't load immediately.

>>> Set Alias$@RunType_DFE Run <PipeDream$Dir>.!Run  %%*0

> Here - StrongED still loads my test file, in BaseMode, whether PipeDream
> or FireWorks is running or not.

The weirdness is that the problem is caused by an entry in the modewhen
file for DUMP mode, but it still launches into BASEMODE.

Find the include for DFE and comment it out. StrongED 4.69 will then
ignore CSV files. 4.7x doesn't have the problem apparently.

--
Alan Adams, from Northamptonshire
alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx