Re: Why does StrongED open CSVfiles

In article <2e081f4158.Alan.Adams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Alan Adams <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Set Alias$@RunType_DFE Run <Fireworkz$Dir>.!Run -import %%*0

> Using that here says "no data in file". Drag and drop calls up the
> Template choice menu, which i suspect is why it won't load immediately.

> > Set Alias$@RunType_DFE Run <PipeDream$Dir>.!Run  %%*0

Here - StrongED still loads my test file, in BaseMode, whether PipeDream
or FireWorks is running or not.

The file I'm experimmenting with is at
http://stronged.torrens.org/man/examples/CSV.zip
It's from a GPS unit and is not a true CSV so dragging it and dropping it,
Pipedream thinks tne unquoted letters are names. FireWorks just displays a
blank page. In case anyone is curious about the format, see
http://diy.Torrens.org/solmeta/log.html

Which may be irrelevant to why StrongED claims it.

--
Richard Torrens.