Re: Why does StrongED open CSVfiles

In article <603aca4058.Alan.Adams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Alan Adams <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm wanting to get CSV files to launch automatically into Pipedream.
> However when I double-click on them they open in StrongED instead, but
> only if StrongED is alrerady running.

> Neither Zap nor Edit do this, so it's not something common to editors.

> Can it be changed - it's getting annoying?

Here, ARMX6, StrongED 4.70a13, the Alias is set:
Alias$@RunType_DFE : Run SCSI::SSD.$.Apps.!Fireworkz.!Run %*0

So Fireworks should claim type DFE. It doesn't! StrongED does. In BaseMode.

Most of the CSV files I have are actually typed text so I never noticed
this. If I want them opened in PipeDream (I don't use Fireworkz) I drag
and drop.

--
Richard Torrens.