Re: Scripts

In article <11b6ba3f58.John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   John Rickman <rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> ne comment is that clicking on the process icon opens the scripts
> directory in Read-only mode so that if I make a change to a script and
> rename it, it won't save back to: StrongED_Read:Tools.!ScriptSED.Scripts.
> I am sure there is a good reason for this but it is inconvenient.

Here a Select click the opens the directory normally, not read only! Could
your scripts be write-protected?

Another point I have noticed is that the relevant directory is either -
or. If you leave !ScriptsSED in !StrongED then scripts added to !StrED_cfg
get ignored. I can see why this is - but it is not normal StrongED style.

It's easy enough to move the whole !ScriptsSED to !StrED_cfg but you then
have to delete it again if you upgrade.

Maybe !ScriptsSED should be supplied as a separate program, with !Lua
since that is the main scripting language available.

--
Richard Torrens.