Undo

   Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The whole operation (sort) is linked closely to how undo works. In fact,
> if undo is off then the text can't be sorted.

Which reminds me - Undo and Redo are scarcely covered! So I tried to turn
Undo off. Can't find it!

Choices -> Edit -> Move old content to Undo when refreshing files
is the only relevant mention I can find and turning this off did not
affect sorting.

Otherwise there is "Purge Undo"

The StrongHelp on Undo says "The buffer is purged when you save." which
experience tells me is not true?

So I suspect there is more beneath the surface than meets the eye?

--
Richard Torrens.