Sort (Fred please respond)

Writing up a page on Sort, I find (as usual) things I didn't know.

But there seems to be a difference between 4.69f11 and 4.69 in the way a
sort reacts if the block ends part way along a line.

In 4.69 this gives an error (as expected)

In 4.70 Block sort is not engaged automatically: it defaults to Text sort.

The change makes sense - but I need to cover this properly in the new
page. Are any further changes likely to be made - such as accepting an end
of file as an end of line?

--
Richard Torrens.