Re: [StrongED] Re: Swipe 0.16a1 available

In article <mpro.pk3w31005jcey0gph.pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, David Pitt
<pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Richard Ashbery, on 21 Dec, wrote:

> > In article <576998233flist01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Martin
> > <list01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [snip]

> > I presume the pointer having a red outline indicates Swipe is in
> > use - needs to revert to normal when program is quit.

> There is a ptr_default icon in !Sprites which as far as I can see
> is entirely spurious. Just delete it.

Found that it's nothing to do with Swipe. The pointer seems to change
colour just clicking on a program on the iconbar. I had a look through
my Configuration.Boot Look at/Run to see if I had any pointer software
that would do this but nothing obvious.

I'm curious as to why its happening on the ARMX6 (RO 5.25 25-04-18)
but not Raspberry Pi (RO 5.24 16-04-18).

Richard