Re: [StrongED] TestACS 1.02 available

In message <9b7c966857.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>
          Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 The first stand-alone release of TestACS can be downloaded from:
> http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/fjg.index.html

> TestACS is a small utility that tests the state of the Alt, Ctrl and
> Shift modifier keys. The results are recorded in 3 system variables
> (Alt$Pressed, Ctrl$Pressed and Shift$Pressed) for use in an Obey file.

Now that's a very useful little utility. Will it cause problems if there
are multiple copies in use at the same time (ie from residing in various
applications)? I realise it could be simply stored in !Boot, but it may be
safer to include it within an App.

--
Regards,
TerryK