Re: [StrongED] Suggestions for StrongMen?

In message <969e655557.John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          John Rickman <rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <33464c5457.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>
>           Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Does anyone have any suggestions/wishes for StrongMen? At the moment I'm
> > doing some work on StrongMen and I would interested to know if there's
> > anything that people would like to see added.
>
> I would like to be able to display some files eg jpegs, without having to
> click on them.
>
> This has the benefit that the menu stays in place and it is possible to
> look at something else without getting the menu up again.

[snip]

> Can you devise a way of doing this?

It sounds like you want to have an '#autorun' command?

My experiments so far have shown that this might not be as easy as it
seems. I managed to get a file to 'run' by moving the pointer over the
submenu arrow but there are some glitches that I need to have a closer
look at.

StrongED Developer