Re: [StrongED] Suggestions for StrongMen?

In message <310bc01856d49f5be8286ec4c9a2087d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Jeremy Nicoll - ml sed <jn.ml.sed45@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 2018-11-11 18:12, John Rickman wrote:
>> In message <33464c5457.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>

>> I would like to be able to display some files eg jpegs, without having
>> click on them.
>>
>> This has the benefit that the menu stays in place and it is possible to
>> look at something else without getting the menu up again.

> I don't use SrrongMen, but doesn't it follow the usual RO convention(?)
> of
> holding a menu open if you Adjust click an item in it?

Yes it does, but I am trying to avoid clicking. Instead using the auto
display feature of menus. Ie moving to the right of a menu via the arrows
which brings up the next menu and removes it when you slide the pointer
back to the left.

John

--
John Rickman