Re: [StrongED] Suggestions for StrongMen?

On 10 Nov 2018  John Rickman <rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <f0bed55457.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> StrongMen gives convenient access to frequently needed stuff

>>>  http://rickman.orpheusweb.co.uk/nolink/strongmenu.jpg

>> Not found :-(

> Must be a lag somewhere - it is definitely there now.

So it is! Thanks.

Here are two more of the same, one demonstrating the very useful, to me,
last files facility. This covers files of BASIC, Text, Images,
Applications, Directories and The Rest. Everything you've run, and for me
that's a useful reminder of what I've forgotten to do just now!

http://pnyoung.orpheusweb.co.uk/StrongMen_1.jpg
http://pnyoung.orpheusweb.co.uk/StrongMen_2.jpg

Best wishes,

Peter.