Re: [StrongED] 4.70a13 gives

In message <9fc6214f57.jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Jim Nagel <stred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Installed 4.70a13 just now.  Upon launching it, I get:
>
>      Internal error: abort on data transfer at &0001037C
>
> This happens even after a reboot.  ArmX6, Ro 5.25 (R-comp 2018april).

What does *ShowRegs in a TaskWindow produce?

I have a file typed TaskExec (&fd6) that I run after an abort to gather
various bits of info. The file contains:

  Where
  ShowRegs
  Debug
  MemoryI PC-32 + 64
  Quit

When doubleclicked it will show the results of the above commands in a
TaskWindow. The result can then be sent to a developer for inspection.

> The error is not fatal, though it is a nuisance because it launches during
> boot.  As far as I can tell from having used it only a few minutes the new
> StrongEd is in fact working normally.

Please place 4.70a13 in a separate directory with a virgin StrED_cfg.
Run this StrongED with Ctrl held down (to force use of local StrED_cfg).
Does this abort too?