[StrongED] Re: StrongED 4.70a13 available

On 12 Oct in article <dd91ff4557.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 11 Oct 2018  Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > The thirteenth alpha release of StrongED 4.70 can found on the
> > website:
> > http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/archives/releases/se470a13.zip

> > This release brings further Dump mode changes and introduces
> > Snippets as an extension of the Shortcuts functionality.

> > Please give 4.70a13 a try so that issues can be found and fixed.

> [snip]

> Many thanks, Fred, and working fine here on this ARMX6 and on VRPC.
> A lot easier now for me to reinstate my personal bits of
> configuration, too.

In the absence of any (obvious) instructions in the zip, what is the
recommended way to update !StrEd_cfg & !StrongED from a12?
Just copy new over old, or remove old and copy new?

--
Martin Avison      using a British Iyonix running RISC OS 5
                   and the Pluto mail and newsreader