[StrongED] Re: Manual ID

In article <b90c1881b3e1898619fd40d82cbe45b9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Jeremy Nicoll - ml sed <jn.ml.sed45@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2018-09-07 14:28, Richard Torrens (lists) wrote:

> > So in the case of html, the A-Za-z_0-9 of ID_LastChar is redundant and
> > does nothing. Only the > has any effect!

> I don't think so... how would you expect a URL that's not enclosed in
> < and > to be coloured?  After the first one, all but the last of the
> characters is a middle character and then there's the last one.

URL colouring in not controlled by the Identifiers!

FWIW Fred prefers I ask him questions via the list as the answers may
well help others. I have no objection to other StrongED users helping -
but I understand you do not use StrongED?

--
Richard Torrens.
http://www.Torrens.org for genealogy, natural history, wild food, walks, cats