Re: [StrongED] Re: Suggestion for copy drag'n drop + correction for late SHIFT key press

In message <5726e2200blist01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Martin <list01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Please will all those posting to this list, or replying to this
> thread particularly, ensure that the To: address only containg the
> mailing list address *once* not twice, to stop duplicate posts
> arriving?

The doubled To header I saw here had two forms of the mailing list
address.

 stronged <stronged@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
 StrongED <stronged@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To uk or not to uk.

I recall this being discussed some time ago. As far as I can see the
torrens.org.uk is the correct form, I thought the older non uk address
was being discontinued, or do both still work.

How wrong have I got this.
--
David Pitt
RPCEmu OS5.25, Ubuntu 18.04, VMware Fusion, iMac High Sierra