Re: [StrongED] Suggestion for copy drag'n drop + correction for late SHIFT key press

In message <c658dd2657.Gerard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Gerard van Katwijk <g.vankatwijk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <CAFztDOn38LgyMwchDcfHnhpPxebjBH8n03KOn-Adn9oeh8aCOw@mail.g
> mail.com>
>           Xavier Louis Tardy <xltardy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> In BasASM mode,

> When I looked at the "Modes" menu window, I didn't finded a "BasASM"
> mode. But in the "Modes" part of the Stronghelp manual of StrongED, I
> finded something about "BasASM". I guess "BasASM" and "ASM" are two
> names for the same thing?

Not quite.

ASM is for ASM assembler source files.

BasASM is for BASIC assembler.

Both should be present in stable releases of StrongED and both are in
the Modes database for the test release of StrongED 4.70.

--
David Pitt
RPCEmu OS5.25, Ubuntu 18.04, VMware Fusion, iMac High Sierra