Re: [StrongED] Nederlands

On 2018-08-11 13:22, Gerard van Katwijk wrote:
In message <9cbada2557.gavin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Gavin Wraith <gavin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In message <36a9d22557.Gerard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Gerard van Katwijk <g.vankatwijk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If HTML and CSS, and a browser capable of interpreting them, had been
available in those early days would G.V. have bothered
with StrongHelp?

I don't think so.

One of the advantages of StrongHelp that I think you're ignoring
is that it's small and fast.  That doesn't matter so much these
days but 20 or 30 years ago it did matter, especially to those
users who had the least capable machines.  Just starting the
rudimentary browsers we had then, could take ages.

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own