Re: [StrongED] Nederlands

On 2018-08-11 11:40, Gerard van Katwijk wrote:

Well than, what I try to write in English, I suppose, is also good
enough :-)

Yes.

I stay far away from Google related products, because of there lack on
privacy. So, I even don't want to force others to that.

We have an expression in English "cutting off your nose to spite your
face" (which means doing something that only hurts you, in a reaction
to some perceived problem).  There's no sensible reason not to use
online translators - Google's or others - at least when translating
non-confidential / impersonal text.  Other people can make their own
choices.

Just because you stay away from Google, doesn't mean that they -and
many other companies - stay away from (or track) you, unfortunately.
Unless eg you never use any browsers.

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own