[StrongED] Re: Nederlands

In article <36a9d22557.Gerard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Gerard van Katwijk <g.vankatwijk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Aside: I thought, that this mailing list was specially meant, related
> to StrongEd. But in your mail I find nothing of it :-)

We are a small, friendly, group of 68 members. Of-topic talk is low and
allowed - but not too much encouraged as it makes searching the archives
tedious!

One of the thoughts in putting instructions on-line was that it might
increase awareness of StrongED. But there are clearly many users who do
not subscribe to the list.

The list also covers Fred's other software so maybe StrongED is the wrong
name!

But I did a bit of a count of members - there are more Dutch here than I
realised, judging from the .nl on their email addresses.

For interests sake:
68	members
of whom:
6 	.nl