[StrongED] Re: Outputting a file containing all labels in a file (BasASM mode)

On 04 Aug in article <fbb0472257.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>,
   Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In message <57130b81dblist01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Martin <list01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > Fantastic !
> >
> > Trouble is, that only works if you do not display Line numbers.
> > When Line numbers are displayed, it just responds with String Not
> > Found. :-((

> You need to get out of this line number habit, StrongED will then
> work much better for you. ;-P

Sorry ... my habit stems from the olden days when a massive computer
advance was to insist that all puch card programs must have a
sequence number in them. That meant your precious program was
recoverable if/when it got dropped or shuffled. That was before D-day
(no, not that one, but the decimalisation one on 15th Feb 1971).

> Seriously, it can be made to work by changing the search expressions
> used. For Select and Shift-Select click these read respectively:

[Snip details]

Thanks Fred - that works a treat, whether the line numbers are
displayed or not.

Martin

--
Martin Avison      using a British Iyonix running RISC OS 5
                   and the Pluto mail and newsreader