Re: [StrongED] Re: Outputting a file containing all labels in a file (BasASM mode)

In message <57130b81dblist01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Martin <list01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 05 Jul in article
> <CAFztDOmoOvz8U+33o527+Wj5gC_3gEkAUXCgf-qP-Mp0FO5A3w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    Xavier Louis Tardy <xltardy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Le jeu. 5 juil. 2018 à 14:20, Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
>
> > > In message <
> > > CAFztDOnGMWw2FeHFKra0a2pVD4C-d_w5zotNmW-q6m1jhO43Zw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> > > Hold down Shift and click with the left mouse button on the
> > > toolbar button that depicts a miniature LoF (normally 4th from
> > > right). This should produce an LoF with all labels.
>
> > Fantastic !
>
> Trouble is, that only works if you do not display Line numbers.
> When Line numbers are displayed, it just responds with String Not
> Found. :-((

You need to get out of this line number habit, StrongED will then work
much better for you. ;-P

Seriously, it can be made to work by changing the search expressions
used. For Select and Shift-Select click these read respectively:

	Routine		";:." IDchar1 {IDchar2}
	Label		[";:"] "." IDchar1 {IDchar2}

change these to:

	Routine		[LineNumber] ";:." IDchar1 {IDchar2}
	Label		[LineNumber] [";:"] "." IDchar1 {IDchar2}

and a [Shift-] Select click should work with line numbers too.

You may want to change the position of search mark 0 to control what
gets highlighted. For example, to not colour the line number use:

	Routine		[LineNumber] @0 ";:." IDchar1 {IDchar2}
	Label		[LineNumber] @0 [";:"] "." IDchar1 {IDchar2}

StrongED Developer