[StrongED] Re: Outputting a file containing all labels in a file (BasASM mode)

On 05 Jul in article
<CAFztDOmoOvz8U+33o527+Wj5gC_3gEkAUXCgf-qP-Mp0FO5A3w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Xavier Louis Tardy <xltardy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Le jeu. 5 juil. 2018 à 14:20, Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> > In message <
> > CAFztDOnGMWw2FeHFKra0a2pVD4C-d_w5zotNmW-q6m1jhO43Zw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >           Xavier Louis Tardy <xltardy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > > In BasASM mode, how can I output a file having all lines
> > > starting with '.' ? If possible, alphabetically sorted.
> >
> > Hold down Shift and click with the left mouse button on the
> > toolbar button that depicts a miniature LoF (normally 4th from
> > right). This should produce an LoF with all labels.

> Fantastic !

Trouble is, that only works if you do not display Line numbers.
When Line numbers are displayed, it just responds with String Not
Found. :-((

v4.70a12

Martin

--
Martin Avison      using a British Iyonix running RISC OS 5
                   and the Pluto mail and newsreader