[StrongED] Joe Taylor's StrongHTML mode

I investigated the StrongHTML mode yesterday while doing some bigtime
additions to one of my websites, and some of its features looked very
useful.

Is anyone in touch with Joe Taylor, or have a copy of his source code?

I'm particularly attracted to Joe's applet (if that's the word) for
inserting a graphic, and would like to revise it slightly to deal with
a nifty new CSS feature that my son has concocted for me.  (About
which I will do an Archive article after more play.)

--
Jim Nagel                            www.archivemag.co.uk