[StrongED] Re: 4.70f10 swallows keypress...

In article <3649310f57.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>,
   Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Remember that 4.70a12 is a test version so will have things that are
> > not fully finished yet. The keys to access the recorded macros are
> > currently hardwired to Logo-Fx. For the stable 4.70 they will be made
> > configurable by creating a new function (RecallMacro(n)?) that can be
> > tied to keys in the BaseMode ModeFile. Default keys will probably be
> > Ctrl-1 to Ctrl-9.

> Just a quick note to say that this has been done now. The RecallMacro()
> function has been created and tied to Ctrl-1 to Ctrl-9.

> The hardwired support for Logo-Fx has been removed and the left Logo is
> no longer intercepted when 4.70 has input focus.

I look forwrd to trying it when it is on the download site.

Mention of the site reminds me - the front-page link to the Manual dates
from long ago: maybe you should update it?

--
Richard Torrens.
http://www.Torrens.org for genealogy, natural history, wild food, walks, cats