[StrongED] Re: Manual - Tabstops

In article <81d64ab20187e175bb509183878c9b1f@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Jeremy Nicoll - ml sed <jn.ml.sed45@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2018-06-25 09:36, Richard Torrens (lists) wrote:
> > In article <204d26443ce290c70a804b2e3a130f17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,

> > And yes it should be StrongED$Tabstops	9,12,33*4
> >
> > But that does not work!

> When I used eg

>     StrongED$WrapWidth=1024

> in files, I had an equals sign and no spaces between the flagname and
> its value.  I don't know if either/both of those things matter.

Yes, you are correct about the format, but it does not work embedded in
the file.

However opening the Tabstops definition dbox shows the embedded
parameters. Clicking on Apply does it.

But it still inserts only spaces so I find it of limited use.

I think I may be adding rather a lot to Fred's ToDo list...

--
Richard Torrens.
http://www.Torrens.org for genealogy, natural history, wild food, walks, cats